Daily arrival and check-out
On the day of arrival your chalet is at your disposal after 15:30 p.m. On the day of departure the chalets is to be vacated by 10:00 a.m.
Dogs are welcome at the Chalet Faltri, yet we request you not to allow your dog into bedrooms. Dog fee € 12 per night.
Upon confirmed booking, we charge a 30% deposit, which must be transfered within 12 days. The reservation is cancelled without notice, if the deposit has not been credited on our account after 14
days of reservation. The unpaid balance can be paid on departure per credit card, cash or EC cash card.
Visa, Mastercard, EC Giro/maestrocard or per bank transfer
We advise and recommend you to book an insurance to cover unexpected cancellations. www.europaeische.at
Your included benefits:
- Welcome breakfast basket upon arrival
- Fireplace wood
- Indoor parking
- Ski and bike storage
- Bed linen, towels and dish cloths (2 bath towels and 1 hand towel per person and week)
- Bathrobe (1 Bathrobe per adult)
On request we kindly provide you with baby equipment such as highchairs, bath and cots.
Not included benefits:
- Final cleanings services € 140,-
- Visitor tax € 2,60 per person (Children 0-14 free)
- Cleaning services or extra towels on request (small service charge)
- up to three months prior to arrival: free of charge
- from three months to one month prior to arrival: 40%
- from one month to one week prior arrival: 70%
- during the last week or in case of non-arrival: 90% of the respective booked holiday is payable.
Please advise that we only accept a written form of cancellation.
Prices are quoted in Euro per chalet and night including VAT / we reserve the right for price alterations.
and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry apply to our house as well as our terms and conditions.